The presentation from our event is available now for download. Register below, and we'll send the file to you. It is excellent!
Topics that were covered at this event:
- How to identify which offers perform, and at what point does deeper discounting no longer make sense? Learn about retail modeling techniques.
- Inventory management: unsold inventory is cash that could be spent elsewhere, so we'll be looking at how retailers can optimize inventory management
- Historical sales data: what can you learn about holiday sales trends in prior years? What can you do to optimize wait times during the weekend, through weekday offers?
- Market reports: you know what you're selling, but what's selling in the market overall, and how can you spot the next BIG thing?
- Employee sales metrics: Knowing who to "tap" to lead a vendor day can produce huge swings in sales. Identifying in-house "experts" can help cross-training and increase your staff's sales.